I love how pretty notes come out when you’re studying anatomy.
can we just talk about the biggest plot twist in doctor who history
Can we talk about how I’m still not over this plot twist.
you can see the realization in the doctor and martha’s eyes as they’re smiling and it dawns on them that Jack is going to become a giant face
Just one line and I lost my shit.
GUYS WE MADE IT TO THE TOP FOUR!
LET’S MAKE IT THAT WE CAN WIN THIS THING!
FINAL VOTING IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
SO VOTE HERE
my favorite thing about writing is coming up with an entire storyline and characters and setting in my head and not writing it down
sometimes when I’m angry or stressed or sad I think about whales just swimming around in the ocean, doing whale shit. like, they’re the biggest goddamn mammals on the planet. they don’t have time for little problems. there’s too much chill-ass whale shit to do.
basically what I am saying is that whales are my happy place.
That was so comforting
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
They have to be bleeding for me to react. Otherwise, my students get the “you’re fine, let’s go back to fun music time” speech. I don’t even LOOK at the injury 99.99% of the time. Because kids are used to the overreaction of their parents and expect the same sympathy.
Piper and Leo!
They should have so much more friendship moments! >_<